Proper Feng Shui for Your Bedroom
Proper Feng Shui inside the bedroom helps maintain a smooth flow of positive energy. It helps revitalize us and bring us peace. It makes us feel protected and secure. Good Feng Shui in the bedroom also allows us to sleep well and nourish ourselves with good energy for the next day.
There are specific ways you can create proper Feng Shui in your bedroom. Here are a few suggestions:
- Avoid placing big electronics inside the bedroom. This will only distract you from resting properly or bonding with your loved one. Your bedroom must remain a place of renewal and rest.
- Reduce clutter in your bedroom. Imagine yourself in a clean place where everything is well organized. Now, imagine yourself in a dirty or crowded place. Do you notice a change in your reaction or mood? This also applies to your bedroom. A well-organized bedroom can help keep your mind at peace, so do yourself a favor and keep things clean and organized.
- Use only soft colors for your bedroom. These tones will help you achieve a good flow of positive energy while keeping you rested and peaceful. The best Feng Shui colors vary from white to dark brown.
- Do not store anything under your bed. You may want to save storage space and use the extra space under your bed, but it is not ideal for Feng Shui. Positive energies are flowing around and under your bed. Putting anything under it will only obstruct the pathway.
- Avoid placing your bed in line with the bathroom door or the front of the bathroom. Your bathroom possesses negative energy that can hamper your path to success and peace. Keep your bed out of the line of your bathroom to avoid them.
- Decorate with natural things. Bring in what Mother Nature has to offer, such as blooming flowers or tall plants. These things can help maintain the serenity of the room and make you feel happier and more connected.
Apply proper Feng Shui to your bedroom and make it an ideal daily resting place for your body and soul.
-M. Germaine Parra
D.C. Area Realtor, Feng Shui Consultant
Licensed in DC, MD and VA
Long and Foster Realtors
6862 Elm Street Office, McLean, VA 22101